Sunday, March 2, 2008

We love jussu

I used to hate jussu aka dhruv in my first year. Also in second year. But it was later the things changed between us. He helped me a lot in my hard time and I realized that he is misunderstood person. Anyways during all these time I noticed some peculiarity about jussu. Like if jussu says something, don’t believe, he means something else. Famous ones are here for you.

Jussu: ‘abey ek cheez bata’
Meaning: I m doing this and you should agree and appreciate this.

Jussu: ‘kya kar raha hai?’
Meaning: you have to come with me to basera or coffee or guru or god knows. In short for next 1 hour you are going to be with me.

Jussu: ‘abey mera matlab hai ki’
Meaning: I don’t know anything about it. I am bluffing.

Jussu: ‘tera free elective kya hai’
Meaning: you are dead if you are not having financial eco with you.

Jussu: ‘abbey XYZ ka job kahan laga’
Meaning: ‘I am going to tell you everything about IIT Madras placement’

So these were the few ones. Whatever happen , he will be definitely the most discussed person on the circuit. Thanks a lot jussu for providing us so many topics for discussion. We all love you!!

9 comments:

Indigo Lobster said...

GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD LEVELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL........
....

Truly Jussu...........

The Flower of English Grammer said...

well let me add some... asking 'cycle hai kya' means u r robbed of ur cycle at least for next 7 days... :P
well nice observation...we should wait for the planned anshul's blog to come...that would give the actual picture of jussu n your love...

Khaandm said...

Well written...nice observation!

Sumedh V. Vidwans said...

Brilliant man!!!
totally true...

And I agree with the other Sumedh, U R totally in love with jussu.

Pratik Gupta said...

thanks a lot people!!!

Saurabh Goel said...

well written mann..
1hr for coffee thts practically dating.. :P

Aadishpa said...

Which ones of the above friends of yours are the shutterbugs!?!

Unknown said...

stud maxx

SATYAANVESHI said...

Good One!!