Sunday, January 20, 2008

Dreamcatcher ( short film)

(IBN review: -5 stars…black wale star)
My first attempt to showcase the inborn natural talent that was hidden and hidden deeply. Actually the script was looking god level on papers. The screenplay was giving a hint of Oscar winning movie. The cast was god level. But somehow things went a little out of way. The camera was of not of expected quality. The cameraman was insane which was unluckily me. The cast turn out to be outrageous. People were busy so we have to change the script in order to complete shooting and meet the deadline for submission. Half of the angle had gone waste because people were appearing in background mocking the poor freshie actor. In the end the product which comes out was a fucking piece of shit:

But yeah, I m happy for my first attempt. Thanks to cocodick, gilly who worked so hard in the film and never objected on retakes. Thanks to lot to shamshan n fkd for being a part o this film. And I really want to thanks dickens for awesome editing. And yeah thanks to all my fans. and my gratitudes to anshul,hulka,poorvi for their support,batteries n digicam.

It’s just a chut level movie but yet if you wants to waste your time I am putting it down.


2 comments:

laad said...

seriously a chut xxxxxxxxxxx movie, kuch aur nahi mila kya end karne ko, anyways nice attempt, acting is good, but the end is PAIN MAXXXXXXX :)

Manu Dev Gupta / Gilly said...

yippe...atleast i deserved some applaud...thnx a lot for giving me a good chance to fulfill my hearty desire of acting..and thnx again for putting up my name in ur blog...
thanx a lot buddy...