Friday, December 9, 2011

100 things not to do in an email.

Just when you hear the news that Ashutosh aka Janwar is the first person to get places, Sajal has started his own firm, Anshul is talking rebelliously, Ravi is trying skating, Pattrow is talking about loyalty and Saurabh is getting best employee award – you realize that end of the world is close. Just when you are about to lose all the hopes about God’s creativity , life present you with a star born to eclipse every shining object. I met this guy on my trip to Beep (In accordance to Kabil Sibbal vigilance instructions), I met this guy named beep. Couple of months back he met a girl, got his id and wrote her a letter. This letter is very informative and should be a part of the Mail Writing 101 lectures titled– 100 things not to do in an email.

Attaching the letter for your reference and learning:

Hi Beep(name),

Greetings ! I am the crazy boy(LOL) who spoke to you yesterday night on Beep :-) Just thought of dropping in an email to say hi. I am sorry I couldn’t introduce myself properly in the short window of time (Really !!) which we had yesterday evening. I am Beep(name) currently working for beep(company) in beep(city). I have just now finished my BE in Mechanical Engineering from beep(college) and see myself working in beep(city again!) for at least 2-3 more years.

I am an army kid and my father is a doctor in the Indian army. So I have spent most of my childhood in various places including but not limited to J&K, Himachal Pradesh, Rajasthan, Delhi, Chandigarh, Mumbai, Pune, Goa, Hyderabad and like.( All these places just in childhood !)

What about you? You are a fashion design student, right?

It was really nice interacting with you yesterday!

Look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers!


Now you know 100 things which you should never do while writing a mail.

1 comments:

Iridescent ... said...

:D

You write very well... :)