Year 2011 has been a year with lot of booze. Not as much as last year but yeah definitely much more in terms of experimenting. These are the findings.
Experiment: Alternate Cocktails Experimentation
Apparatus: Vodka, White Rum, Scotch , Blender, Long tube shaped bowl, Sugar, Water
Procedure: 1. Take Alcohol, blender, bowl, sugar and place them on table at some distance from each other
2. Take 90 ml of Vodka in Bowl; Pour 50gm of Tang orange. Add chilled water and Blend it using Blender. A perfect drink for College students managing funds between Alcohol, snacks, Ice. Tang orange is a good substitute to Expensive cold drink. Add Sugar according to taste.
3. Take 90 ml of Vodka in Bowl; Pour 500 ml of Carrot/Cranberry Juice. Blend it using Blender. A perfect and amazing drink for health conscious people.
4. Take 90 ml of White Rum in Bowl; Pour 250 ml of Sugarcane Juice. Blend it using Blender. A good desert after a complete meal of hard drinks.
5. Take 90 ml of White Rum in Bowl; Pour 500 ml of thandai. Blend it using Blender. Created to duplicate the effect of Bhaang. May cause upset stomach next day. But totally a worth sacrifice.
6. Take 90 ml of Vodka in Bowl; Pour 50gm of Jaljeera. Add chilled water and Blend it using Blender. Another creation to match the Vodka Golgappe. Not a big success but still something which can be tried.
7. Take 90 ml of White Rum in Bowl; Pour 50 ml of Mint Cordial. Add chilled water and Blend it using Blender. No throw it in the sink. It’s a complete useless , utterly hopeless cocktail.
8. Take 90 ml of White Rum in Bowl; Pour 50 ml of Roohafza. Add chilled water and Blend it using Blender. Suggestion from a Friend/senior – Amrit. It’s the newest favorite.
Result: People tend to drink 45-75 ml more alcohol when served as a cocktail. This increases the chances of passing out by approximately 30-35%. It has also been noted that puking rate has drastically come down by 60%
Part II of Experiment – Alternate alcoholic Snacks
Rum-Choc sandwich – Take 4 slices of bread. Apply Chocolate sauce on one surface of the bread. Pour 10 ml of vodka on each slice. Put 10 gm of butter on each slice. Join the two slices and put them in Sandwich maker. Heat it for 4 min 35 sec and your Rum-choc sandwich is ready. This is the best dish you will ever taste.
Magg-scotch - Add 30 ml of Scotch in the normally prepared maggy. A perfect snack to eat up while you drink.
So these are all the experiments – good or Bad , Done in 2011. I am sure 2012 will add many more colors to my existing cocktails recipe. Let me know how you find them. Offcourse after you tried them.