Thursday, March 26, 2009

SWEARING

‘Swearing’ : Select; Right click; wordweb definition; ctrl C ; ctrl V

1.Profane or obscene expression usually of surprise or anger
2.A commitment to tell the truth (especially in a court of law); to lie under oath is to become subject to prosecution for perjury

Now I don’t agree with any of the definition completely. If you mix them both A commitment to tell the truth with Profane or obscene expression usually of surprise or anger. Now this sounds perfect.

I never used to swear till my eight grade. I used to think of a god forbidden thing and I used to feel very proud of this thing as I used to give me the feel of best son my parents can have; best person living on the earth and it fulfills the false notion that swearing is not for civilized people.

Now the story changed in eighth grade. One new guy ‘gaurav Gupta’ entered in my class. Height: 5 feet 6 inch. [ I was the same height as I am now :) ]. Weight more than 70 kg for sure. He used to teased me a lot. I tried not to pay attention. But slowly he entered into my gang and convince everybody to swear against me.

I kept my patience for as long as I can. Then 1 final day, I stand my ground and started swearing every god damn word I know: kutte, kamine, suar (pig) and blah blah….when I finished I realized I needed more than swearing to stand my ground against him. He was get up from his bench and started moving towards me.

God knows I peed a Little. I thought this is the end. I made my last wish too.

He came near to me, raised his hand , I closed my eyes because it was unbearable for me, then I felt his hand on my head. I thought this fucker chose the right part to kill me. I closed my eyes as tightly as I can.

Then I heard people around laughing. I thought I am in hell and demons are laughing. I opened my eyes a little. I was still in the classroom. I realized my end will take some more time.

I heard people saying : ‘ Gupta (my nick at that time), that’s it, you know this much. Okay let me teach you some more. But anywyas that was a nice effort man.” So in this way my swearing 101 lectures started and finally I managed to get a bachelor degree in swearing finally as i am completing my college.

0 comments: