Sunday, March 22, 2009

Vicious Circle

I am feeling quite desperate today for writing some new posts. I am not sure about the reason , whether it’s some new blogs which I come across today or it’s the new visitor counter which I have put up on my site.

I got this new counter from Sumedh aka Hugga (thanks dude!). This shows profile views with the mention of different countries. It’s kinda psued. So nowadays I am little desperate to keep the ticker moving.

I also come across new blogs

(http://www.freewebs.com/sachinrameshtendulkar/myviewson10dulkar.htm)

http://thenightwhispers.blogspot.com/

http://www.twisted-dna.com/

These blogs have got some really good posts which challenged my imperfect shit level blogging skills but I can’t help it. I am born with this competitive feeling. Its like “ Teri shirt meri shirt se jyada safed (white) kaise ??

lately I have started mugging for CFA (chartere financial analyst). Its an certification course with a fucking price tag of 1100$ and for exam you have to go kathmandu/Colombo/Karachi/Singapore. So due to this huge financial price, its quite compelling situation for me to clear this exam. And moreover the books weighs more than fucking 10 kgs.

I have got this acute chootness that whenever I get such kind of responsibility then I get tensed. I feel guilty for wasting my time in movies/sitcoms/ Rise of nation/ newspaper/ novel/ BLOGGING. Whenever I do such things I feel guilty and I am not able to enjoy that. So I start back with my books and then I am not able to concentrate in studying also since I am desperate for my unfulfilled entertainment needs. Its kind of vicious circle. During JEE days it was easy since the entertainment sources were very limited but now being in final year/ IIT/ Civil branch, the scope has much widened. I hope I will figure out something because 1100$ will make me do it. [:)]

0 comments: